Are you looking for The Innovator's Dilemma: When New Technologies Cause Great Firms to Fail (Management of Innovation and Change) by author Clayton M. Christensen?. Here, at sig315.org, you can download the PDF version of this book by clicking link below. Normally, this book cost you £17.99. The PDF version of The Innovator's Dilemma: When New Technologies Cause Great Firms to Fail (Management of Innovation and Change) is available for free.
registration requiredPrimay Link
- The Innovator's Solution: Creating and Sustaining Successful Growth
- Crossing the Chasm, 3rd Edition: Marketing and Selling Disruptive Products to Mainstream Customers (Collins Business Essentials)
- The Lean Startup: How Constant Innovation Creates Radically Successful Businesses
- How Will You Measure Your Life?
- Competing Against Luck: The Story Of Innovation And Customer Choice
- The Innovator's DNA: Mastering the Five Skills of Disruptive Innovators
- Zero to One: Notes on Start Ups, or How to Build the Future
- HBR's 10 Must Reads on Innovation (with featured article "The Discipline of Innovation," by Peter F. Drucker)
- The Hard Thing About Hard Things: Building a Business When There Are No Easy Answers
- Blue Ocean Strategy, Expanded Edition: How to Create Uncontested Market Space and Make the Competition Irrelevant